TERMS AND SERVICES
- ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND SERVICES
- AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND SERVICES
Wazups reserves the right, unilaterally and at any time, to end, add to or amend these Terms and services as it sees fit or to terminate the Service. The member will be informed of the updates on the App.
It is the member’s responsibility to carefully read the updated Terms and services and to be fully aware of any changes ensuing from said updates.
Complete acceptance of the changes is implied by the member’s continued use of the Application’s Services following the updates.
If the member does not agree with changes made to the terms and services, the member can terminate the services immediately.
The new Terms and services shall be effective immediately for all members.
- SERVICES AND FEATURES
The Wazups App provides members with a user-friendly setting which enables contact with other members.
Features free of charges:
-Unlimited Messaging, unlimited search, daily horoscope reading, playing Games on Wazups spots, listening to Wazups user sounds, viewing users by click like, receiving credit on Wazups Spots, Recording your voice for a certain amount of time, rating user for Wazups Coins, view Wazups users pictures (up to 7), stay visible on the map.
Features with charges:
-Boost Rating for Wazups user.
-Add Wazups record time.
-Message user if not match.
-A Wazups user can Charm another person and automatically match with theother user it will automatically give the Wazups user a 5/5 rating from the other user also.
-Visibility on the map
-Pin a Message
-Remove Ads for a period of time.
Coins and other fees:
The coins and other fees are not refundable.
- SERVICES RESERVED FOR ADULTS ONLY
To become a member and / or to use our Service, all users must be at least 18 years old. Wazups explicitly ask the member to indicate his/her date of birth. A minor cannot access and use of our service, it is strictly prohibited. By becoming a member, the user recognizes that he / she is of the required age. We do not warrant that each member is at least 18 years of age and we cannot be held responsible for any resulting consequences.
- CREATING AN ACCOUNT ON WAZUPS.
In order to use our Service, you must have or create a Facebook account and sign in using your Facebook login. If you do so, you authorize us to access and use certain Facebook account information, including but not limited to your public Facebook profile.
Or you can register and sign up with your email account.
- USER RESPONSIBILITY
The user represents and warrants that
- He/ She is the owner of the content posted on his/her profile.
- Any information, opinion or content posted complies with the applicable laws, in particular with the individual right to his private life.
- Users are fully responsible for their interaction with others.
- Users are liable for any damages caused to third parties.
- USER CONDUCTS:
The user agrees not to participate in any activities prohibited on the site, including but not limited to:
(1) use, disseminate or transmit confidential information received in connection with the service to any person without obtaining the express consent of the person who transmitted the information;
2) using content or expressing shocking and inciting remarks to racism, fanaticism, hatred and physical aggression of any group or individual;
3) posting content harassing and exploiting people in violent or sexual ways;
4) present information or content with sexually suggestive images or scenes of nudity, violence or any other offensive material, including a link to a site with this type of content;
(5) present or use information that the user knows to be false or misleading or display illegal activities or abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous behavior;
(6) expressing opinions in a defamatory or otherwise detrimental manner to the reputation of others;
7) posting information or statements that infringe upon a person’s reputation or privacy;
8) putting the name, photo or other image of another person online without his / her consent;
9) use the service for commercial purposes, including posting advertisements or soliciting any person to sell or cause to be procured goods and services, including services of a sexual nature or of any other nature.
10) use any information obtained through Wazups to harass or deceive or harm another person;
12) distribute, download, or otherwise engage in any activity that may be harmful to Wazups;
13) transmit unwanted spam, personal or commercial;
14) broadcasting letter chains via the service;
15) resell or redistribute the service, in whole or in part;
16) disassemble or decompile the software used on Wazups.
17) use a robot, scan engine or other automated means to access Wazups for any purpose without the express written permission of Wazups;
18) damaging, overloading or damaging Wazups services or anyone else using them;
19) solicit personal information, including passwords, from other users;
20) participate in, promote or encourage any activity that contravenes any law in force or provides instructions for illegal activities, including, without limitation, the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons and the spread or creation of viruses IT;
21) impersonating another person;
22) distribute and transmit in any way contact information, including but not limited to e-mail addresses, nicknames or , telephone numbers, mailing addresses on Wazups;
8.TERM AND TERMINATION.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or have a Wazups account. You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions in “Settings” in the Service. The Company may terminate or suspend your account at any time without notice if the Company believes that you have breached this Agreement in its sole discretion.
8.1. The content of the App are protected by Copyright and other intellectual property protection over the world and is owned by or under the control of Galaxup Apps Inc.
8.2. All reproduction, whether partial or integral of the App is illegal.
8.3. Users are forbidden to modify, adapt, copy, distribute, post, publish, display, dissect, dismantle, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through Galaxup Apps Inc.
8.4. All partial or integral publication, broadcast, reproduction or transfer of a third party’s work without that party’s prior consent is a violation of this person’s rights and is the sole responsibility of the user.
- LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The data and information on Wazups are presented without any guarantee whatsoever, implicit or explicit, subject to any public legislation to the contrary.
(1) Wazups does not make any representation nor take any position concerning the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of information found on their App.
(2) Wazups furthermore refuses to take any responsibility with respect to results deriving from use of information reproduced on App.
(3) Wazups moreover refuses all responsibility with respect to any information which ends up on App in error. To this end, Galaxup App Inc. or Wazups, its administrators, directors, employers, representatives and proxies cannot be in any case held responsible for any damages linked to use of Service or to the above mentioned.
(5) Wazups refuses all responsibility in the case of interruption or suspension of Service, whether in case of breakdown, acts of God or network problems.
(6) Wazups is not liable for the information exchanged through the messaging system.
(7) Wazups is not liable for any damages happen in “Wazups spots” and other places.
(8) Wazups is not liable for the result of the rating in the search.
- GOVERNING LAW
10.1. This Agreement is governed, interpreted and supervised by the laws applicable in the Province of Quebec and all litigious matters that may arise from it are to be decided by the judiciary of Montreal City, Province of Quebec.
- OTHERS PROVISIONS
11.1 In the case where one of the preceding provisions is declared invalid, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and hold their full effect.
11.2 The user recognizes having read this Agreement and agrees to all the provisions contained therein.
What Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data, and other information. “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. Sensitive Data includes information, comments or content (e.g. photographs, profile ) that you optionally provide that may reveal your ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation. By providing Sensitive Data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data as permitted by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent. We may collect this information through a website, mobile application, or other online services. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in Quebec.
In order to register, you will be asked to sign in using your Facebook login. If you do so, you authorize us to access certain Facebook account information, such as your public Facebook profile (consistent with your privacy settings in Facebook).
You will also be asked to allow Wazups to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your gender and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, age range and gender. If you chat with other Wazups users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
- Cookies.When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies or other technologies that facilitate personalization to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you Wazups advertisements on other sites or applications.
- Mobile DeviceIf you use a mobile device to access our site or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system and version information, and IP address. We collect your geolocation, latitude and longitude and time spent per location information only upon your consent.
- Use of technologies to collect informationWe use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
- Information collected automaticallyWe automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
Mobile Device Additional Terms
- Mobile DeviceIf you use a mobile device to access our site or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system and version information, and IP address.
- Push NotificationsWe send you push notifications if you choose to receive them for notifying you of matches, letting you know when someone has sent you a message, or for other service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications you may turn them off at the device level.
Disclosure of Your Information
- Disclosure to Your Matches As an integral part of providing the Wazups service, we will disclose your profile information to your matches. Photos and other profile information posted by you will be available to subscribers that are matched with you. We may also make features available enabling your matches to share your profile information, including photos, with members of their social network(s). We never share your contact information with your matches.
- Disclosure By Law.You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend Wazups’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
- Disclosure to Protect Abuse VictimsNotwithstanding any other provision of this privacy statement or our Terms and Conditions of Service, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the services, if in our sole opinion, we suspect or have reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are permitted to make such disclosure.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By UsWe may share some of your information’s with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share the information’s sometimes, with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share such as e-mail or mailing address about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your e-mail preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
Although our Service target a general audience we restrict the use of our services to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 18.
We have extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in our database. We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Links to or Access from Other Sites
You may be able to access your account or content of your account from third party sites, such as social networking sites, by way of various applications. The privacy policies and practices of such sites in connection with information you disclose on such sites may differ from the practices of Wazups as set forth in this privacy statement, and you should review their policies and practices to ensure that the privacy of the information you submit on their site does not conflict with and is consistent with how you wish your information to be treated. Such sites may also place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of any other websites that may provide access to, or be linked to or from, this site, including that of any social networking sites and third party advertisers whose offerings require you to navigate away from our site.
You may use the following options for removing your information, including an unauthorized profile, from our e-mail database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional e-mails and newsletters.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of your e-mail;
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any Wazups websites, you can contact:
Galaxup Apps Inc.
310A boul. Saint-Francis
Châteauguay (Québec) J6J1Z2
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our website(s), including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.